Work4Education ProgramEarn While You Learn
Our Work4Education program offers students who are crowdfunding for their education the ability to contribute to their own campaigns. This program connects edSeed students with companies offering online internships and student employment opportunities. Students receive on-the-job training, work 10-15 hours per week, and their work stipends are deposited directly into their edSeed campaigns.
Who Can Join?
We seek to support all refugee, displaced, and conflict-impacted youth across the world who wish to engage in productive and inspiring exchanges to complement their learning and development. Currently, our interns include any student supported by edSeed: typically undergraduate, graduate, or vocational degree students from Arab regions. We are eager to expand our network and welcome partnerships interested in collaborating.
If you would like to join our program, please sign up below.
- Commitment to working 10-15 hours per week
- University authorization to intern while studying
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in digital employment opportunities
- Upholding VIP.fund values throughout the internship
- Joining calls with the VIP.fund and the internship provider as required
- Producing 1 blog post per internship documenting your journey
- Reporting any issues that hinder your ability to continue in the program