SOCIAL PUBLISHING 101
DESIGN & BUILD A NEWS MEDIA STARTUP
Who can join?
Journalism, marketing, business administration, IT, community development, English, graphics design Majors are needed.
All other students wanting to learn and contribute content are welcome.
Individuals (faculty, entrepreneurs, community members) with prior experience with social media, startups, creating web content, marketing campaigns or have an interest in learning about social publishing while guiding students.
with guest speakers from:
“I went from writing for a university magazine to
publishing on social media for a global media company.
I learned a lot from the program.”
What you’ll get out of it:
- Entrepreneurial skills. You will gain real world experiences relevant to the job market.
- Learn to use social media for business.
- Produce quality content for the social media.
- Engage the digital community on issues that matter for students.
- Share your opinions, stories and experiences to the benefit of all from communities.